Sunday, February 11, 2007

Aloof and Eluding

I seldom remember dreams if I have them at all. However, last night I had a succession of erotic dreams. They were filled with women I do not recollect ever meeting.

In one dream, I was at a party. A car drove up and a woman stepped out from the passenger side. Her hair was red, her skin pale, and her body thin. She wore a blue dress with shoulder straps and the dress shimmered in the sunlight.

I walked up to her and kissed her lightly on the lips. Her lips were so soft I felt that if I pressed them any harder they would melt. When I touched her delicate arms, I was afraid I would break them.

She smiled at me through a mouth full of braces. We gently kissed again. Then we went inside.

The party was filled with women I found attractive. Each time I spied one I walked up to her and kissed her.

There was one woman though with whom I was smitten. She was aloofly sitting by a window with a friend. I found her the most attractive even though I cannot say why except she exuded sexuality. I woke just when I was about to approach her.

In a night filled with dream women, she is the one that preys upon my mind.

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The impossible always goes before you come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home