Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thought I was not looking

I know what you are thinking. I have been reading mathematics and have completely lost track of politics. No fucking way.

President Bush is about to announce his new budget. His budget features extending tax cuts for Bill Gates. As for all you folks who are at the shit end of economic scale and voted Republican, just fucking enjoy your permanent tax cut even if it cannot buy you a cup of coffee at McDonald’s.

We are about to hear President Bush’s new strategy in Iraq. Send in 30,000 more troops and hope for the best. I am sure you are just like me: pissing your pants to see how that works.

As for all the other stuff regarding US politics, I’ve covered the budget and Iraq. You do the rest. It’s 11:39 PM and I am about to trundle off to my trundle bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home