Sunday, December 31, 2006

Building the machinery

I am surprised at how little I have been blogging lately. I suppose it has something to do with the holidays and the other writing I have been doing.

I have been reading a lot of mathematics. I want to return to some mathematical texts I read a couple of years ago. To do that, I need to arm myself with better tools and machinery. I do not see an end in sight, for I have much to study. It does not provide much fuel for the blogging fire though.

I have large stack of nonfiction books I must get through also. These books provide a welcome break from the frustration of learning math at an almost glacial pace.

At any rate, I suppose I will return to blogging now that the New Year has come. Maybe, it is just the rain, fog, and Sunday morning making me feel that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home