Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Long Hair

I have gone a year without getting a haircut. The length of my hair is officially long as measured against the current fashion. I like it. When I imagine myself, I now see myself with long hair.

I have done a good job of staying on my diet. Even on the few days when I blow it, it is nothing too catastrophic. Next year, when I imagine myself, I hope to see myself with a reasonably flat stomach.

Galaxy clusters are moving away from each other at relative velocities proportional to the distance between them. I am a grab bag of molecules subject to entropy and decay. My hair is long. I am on a diet. Everything seems a jumble.

3 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget the long hair, Lynn.

It's not even retro. It's bad taste - and most often pretty unsavory.

Go with flat stomach and short hair.

Sorry, if I'm getting too personal. But you are, right?

Embrace modernity, follow fashion, all the rest is just misplaced eccentricity. Who needs it?

Orla Schantz

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Orla -

I'm staying with the long hair. The women I know say they like it better. If I wasn't a geezer, I suspect it wouldn't work. It's the USA where marketing differentiation counts.

 
At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lynn,

It's the USA where marketing differentiation counts.

Good point! LOL.

I know what you mean!

All the best,

Orla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home