Thursday, October 19, 2006

Slaughter Gone Wild

The NYT headline says, Tables Turned for the G.O.P. Over Iraq Issue. And why not?

You do not have to be a Democrat, Republican, or any other political persuasion to view the invasion and occupation of Iraq as a blood bath, slaughter-gone-wild, and bad project poorly executed. Despite President Bush’s seriously bogus claim that it is the cornerstone of the war on terror, the people see beyond that easily refuted claim.

If the Democrats win big in November, they will let the war continue for at least another two years. They will betray the people again. Some more troopers will die; some will suffer seriously from their wounds for the rest of their lives. As many as a half million Iraqi’s will be killed over the two year period from 2006 through 2008. The Democrats are as worthless as the Republicans are when it comes to doing anything right.

I have sold my soul many times, but at least I never sold it for the outside chance of a vote. I hope I live long enough to read what the history books say about them all.

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I hope they win regardless. I will be more baffled than ever if they don't.

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Anvil –

I hope they do too. That is why I feel this self-loathing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home