Monday, October 16, 2006

Entropy

I met an attractive woman Saturday night. I would really like to see her again. In fact, I cannot get her off my mind.

I have a feeling things would not work out. For one, I am old enough to be her father. For another, my life is very disordered right now and that would not be fair either. A high state of entropy would most likely set in quickly.

However, I am the proverbial moth drawn to the flame. I really should not let these things happen, but sometimes you just get lonely. And sometimes you want to prove you are still attractive when you meet someone you like.

Ok, here is the plan. I will do something out of the ordinary. I will think about it before doing anything more.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

The other day the thought struck me that I am not too old to be attractive to women of a fertile age. That was not a happy thought. Not that I want to be playing the field, but it would be nice to know that I could if I did want to. Of course, it doesn't help that I am decidedly unwealthy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home