Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I would miss you too much, dear reader

The stack of books sitting next to the table keeps calling me. Books of philosophy, politics, physics, mathematics, poetry, and the unread novel will not leave me alone.

Then there are your blogs, dear reader, that beckon me also.

I think I need to rent a hole-in-the-wall place furnished with only a table and chair and some pens and paper to get anything done.

Most likely, I would miss your blogs too much. I would dream of reading them to the point of utter distraction.

Being the weak willed soul that I am, I cannot think of a realistic plan B.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Sinthome said...

We'd miss you, Lynn. Besides, doesn't the antagonism of the blogosphere motivate you to write and think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home