Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stuff on my Bookshelves I Might Read Again

I have been meditating on what to read next. Here are some things in my library I've already read, but might again. The only reason being I like them.

The Blue Nile, Alan Morehead
The White Nile, Alan Morehead
The Great Railway Bazaar, Paul Theroux
Blue Highways, William Least Heat Moon
Histories, Herodotus
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert M. Pirsig (Damn, has it already been 30 years since it was a cult novel?)
Seven Pillars of Wisdom, T. E. Lawrence
The Electric Kool Acid Test, Tom Wolfe
Dispatches, Michael Herr
The Rings of Saturn, W. G. Sebald
Vertigo, W. G. Sebald
Bleak House, Charles Dickens
A Writer's Diary, Virginia Woolf
To the Lighthouse, Virginia Woolf
The Magus, John Fowles
Poets in Their Youth, Eileen Simpson

I am sure more titles will come to me.

I just noticed that the Blogger spell checker works better in Firefox 1.5 than IE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home