Monday, June 26, 2006

Fantasy baseball and soccer

I picked up a couple of new players for my fantasy baseball team this morning. I added Curtis Granderson and Dan Uggla and dropped Luis Gonzalez and Josh Barfield.

I’ve been long overdue in adjusting my team. Being in first place most of the season has made me complacent. There is still this one guy who is within hailing distance of me. He just won’t go away.

I’ve been suffering through the injury bug too. A lot of my players have bumps and bruises that keep them out of the lineup without going on the DL.

I’ve been playing fantasy World Cup soccer at FoxSoccerChannel. I am currently in 193rd place which given where I was at last week is a very big improvement during the round of 16.

I like fantasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home