Thursday, May 04, 2006

Walk Like an Egyptian

I walked down to the State of Illinois Building in the Loop and renewed my drivers license. During the walk the song Walk Like an Egyptian by the Bangles played in my mind.

I found $80 wedged behind my old drivers license when I surrendered it. My new license picture turned out OK. I'm still mighty cute after all these years.

I treated myself to a slice of sausage pizza and a Pepsi with my new found money before walking home. The food court in the State of Illinois Building was nearly deserted.

During the walk home the song Goodbye to You by Scandal played in my mind.

I got home in time to see the end of the Man City vs. Arsenal game. Arsenal just won.

And now what? I just don't know, but I'll figure something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home