Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Laser Surgery

I was talking to three women at the bar last night. One of them said they had just come from having laser surgery on their body hair. I asked them whether they had all their pubic hair removed. They all left some, but not much. I asked them what it was like, and they told me about it. I will spare you the details since they remain fuzzy. They may have been pulling my pisser anyway.

Somehow, two of the women began discussing religion. I tried to listen, but I couldn’t understand what they were talking about. I suppose it was because I was thinking about their pubic hair. Anyway, I went to the jukebox to play some music. The most talkative of the three women followed me. She played all her husband’s favorite songs on my dime. A couple of the songs weren’t too bad. One of them was a Rolling Stones song, but I can’t remember which.

It was something new for a change. I usually don’t have conversations with women about that sort of thing—pubic hair that is. Maybe, I should be bolder in the future. Who knows? Some woman out there, even at this very moment, might be dying to talk to a geezer about her pubic hair.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger beatroot said...

That is, if they have any pubic hair left!!!

Have you bored yet of the seemingly endless trend for shaving most of it off? Disgrace!

All you end up with is a thin line ...which, I believe, is coloquially refered to as a 'diving board'...(or is it 'launch pad'?)

It's a human rights issue!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

beatroot,

I agree. The situation has gotten totally out of hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home