Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What's Next?

I won’t be writing about Heidegger anytime soon. Oh, sure, I will finish reading “Being and Time”, but I won’t be writing about it. Please spare me the many thousands of e-mails importuning to continue discussing him. It ain’t going to happen.

One thing I would like to write about is the time I was kidnapped by aliens. Although it was not a painful experience, merely disorienting, I have trouble finding the right words to describe it.

I’d also like to say a few things about the angels I encounter on streets and in bars every now and then. It’s easy to relate the conversations I’ve had with them, but I want to add the emotional impact and that’s harder to do.

And of course, I’d just like to talk about the occasional epiphany that randomly arrives.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Cuppa said...

Angels and Aliens - ok, now you're talkin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home