Friday, June 29, 2007

Play Ball

I remain immersed in the world of baseball and fantasy baseball. Every morning begins with managing my five fantasy league teams and looking at the baseball results from the previous day. I suspect I am over doing it, but my results are good thus far.

That leaves the question: should I be spending so much time with baseball this year? The fanatic will tell me that I am a lightweight; the puritan will scratch her head and wonder from whence the phenomenon arises. The fanatic’s attitude I well understand since I am coming close to being one. I do not easily comprehend the puritan’s attitude even though I am sometimes sympathetic to it.

Everyone overdoes his or her hobbies and pastimes sometimes. Let them without sin cast the first stones.

The Cubs play the Milwaukee Brewers at 1:20 today in a big series for the Cubs this weekend. The Cubs are riding a six game winning streak, which in a way has me wondering if they still have a chance to make the playoffs. Of course, they do if they play over .600 baseball for the rest of the year.

I am rambling. Either that or I will not write at all again today.

Guess what I will be doing at 1:20 this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home