Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ecclesiastes and Wagering: full disclosure Tuesday

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Ecclesiastes 9:11, King James Version
I must get this horrid report out of the way, for I will not enjoy the more pleasing aspects of the day until I do.

I won no games, lost 3, and tied 1 against the spread this weekend. The bright spot was that I hedged my bet on last night's Colts vs. Patriots game and won a moneyline wager.

That brings my season total to 5 wins, 7 losses, and 1 tie against the spread. I have won 1 and lost none against the moneyline.

I remain defiant in the face of this ignoble adversity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home