Saturday, March 17, 2007

Amateur Night

It’s St. Patrick’s Day, or as I like to call it Amateur Night. I don’t usually go out on St. Patrick’s Day. Too many amateur drinkers crowd the bars. In fact, rubbing shoulders with them tarnishes my reputation as a professional drinker and full-fledged member of the drinking culture. However, I have company who think they want to drink.

We’ll see who the last man standing is tonight. I am betting on me. I figure after a good night’s sleep I am good for a fifth of whiskey and twelve beers if anybody wants to match up with me.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Frank Partisan said...

St Paul, Minnesota is the St Pat city like no other.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

renegade eye,

In that case, I hope you are headed that way tonight..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home