Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Awful

I know a lot of folks would never go to a blog called Awful Plastic Surgery. It is devoted to pictures of before and after photos of celebrities and stars who have had unsuccessful plastic surgery done to their faces and breasts and tummies. But dial up Awful Plastic Surgery. We need to be reminded how the most beautiful and successful of us feel insecure and will do anything to stay on top--even if it means creating a bizarre face that must be lived with for the rest of life.

Many thanks to my good friend Tom who first turned me onto it.

By the way, he really should go to Dan O's birthday boat ride party Saturday night. It is a beautiful ride down the Chicago River and out into the lake with all you can drink and eat. He should bring his girlfriend too.

If he really is my friend, I am sure he will go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home