Saturday, August 05, 2006

Oh, the Corn

I am in Iowa. I know what your thinking: Lynn, how is the corn? The corn looks marvelous: tall, green, and with tassels top.

I went to the Brucemore Blues More Blues festival this evening. They hold the concert on the front lawn by the Brucemore Mansion, an old and venerated Cedar Rapids landmark and now a National Historical site. Room Full of Blues was the headline act. They kicked ass.

I was going to upload some pictures of Brucemore and corn. Oh well, you've seen corn before.

Tomorrow I'm visiting friends and going to the Cedar Rapids Kernels baseball game.

Later.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Frank Partisan said...

Sounds absolutely great.



Regards.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

The rest of the weekend was great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home