Monday, July 10, 2006

How I learned about dick slapping from reading stuff in Blogland

Every now and then an event in Blogland reaches a level of notoriety that the weak willed, such as me, cannot help but comment on it. Such is the case with the Frisch vs. Goldstein case.

Either you have already heard so much about it you don't need me boring the pants off you by retelling the tale, or you haven't heard about it, which probably means you don't care.

Suffice it to say I did learn something from the event. Mr. Goldstein is fond of talking about his penis. He often threatens to dick slap those who rouse his ire. As far as I know, he has not threatened to dick slap Ms. Frisch, at least not in his public writing. Does that mean he's really a nice guy and not all that angry with her?

You can't beat having fun in Blogland.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger -epm said...

I have no idea what you're talking about... and I'm glad. :)

Someone should tell Mr. Goldstein that he'll go blind if he keeps slappin' that thing.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

epm,

Some people will only learn the hard way. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home