Monday, June 12, 2006

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

I just watched the last few minutes of Russ Meyer's 1970 movie Beyond the Valley of the Dolls, a movie so bad it mesmerizes me. Not only does it have a long moral soliloquy delivered by voice over at its end, it also has an epilogue. I won't tell you the ending or epilogue because I don't want to spoil it for you.

From the Yahoo TV blurb:
Three college singers join a Hollywood scene of debauchery, drugs and rock 'n' roll. Adult Situations; Language; Nudity; Violence; Strong Sexual Content.

Now, it is time for a few episodes of X-Files.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Jodi,

The movie also has a scene related to your latest fiction reading you mentioned in your blog. I'll keep you in suspense on exactly what that is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home