Thursday, March 23, 2006

Fantasy Life

I didn’t play fantasy baseball last year even though I have won my fantasy league in years past. Blogging took its place by replacing one fantasy with another.

This year, I signed up for one of the Yahoo leagues: the easy to play Rotisserie version. I have no desire for anything more time consuming.

The Chicago Cubs don’t appear as if they will win anything this year, although they might be a better team than last year. However, Wood and Prior are once again injured, and have not participated in Spring Training. It’s hard to win without a complete starting rotation.

The fantasy baseball team might take a little of the edge off the situation. I live a fantasy life. Why not play fantasy baseball?

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Go Expos Go. Oh, they already did.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

AC,

You've got your Senators standing atop the hockey standings. That's pretty good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home