Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A little on the trashy side

I like 'em sweet, I like 'em with a heart of gold.
Yeah an' I like 'em brassy, I like 'em brazen and bold.
Well, they say that opposites attract, well, I don't agree
I want a woman just as tacky as me.
Yeah, I like my women just a little on the trashy side.

Yeah, an' I like my women just a little on the trashy side,
When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed.
Too much lipstick an' er too much rouge,
Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused.
An' I like my women just a little on the trashy side.

Trashy Women, Confederate Railroad


















I liked Anna Nicole Smith when she had more meat on her bones--somebody I could imagine drinking a beer and shot with me at the bar, somebody encouraging me to write my memoirs because I'm just so damned cute and witty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home