Tuesday, January 31, 2006

How Icky

When I sit at my computer writing, I listen to a couple of Internet radio stations: Beethoven.com and Continuous Cool Country from Glasgow, Scotland.

I know what all you classical music experts are thinking. Beethoven.com, how icky. Well, they play requests, and I assume at least some of the requesters know what they are doing. And they play a lot of movie soundtracks which I like. I don't consider it completely in poor taste to like movie soundtracks.

As far as my choice of country station goes, let's not even go there. You'll bring out my Redneck side.

3 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Edie said...

I am equally icky on days I feel like moving furniture while I think. I recommend Somafm.com, especially their "Secret Agent" and "Drone Zone" stations, and "Clickhop" if you are feeling really brazen.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Edie,

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check them out.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you suck mcbain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home