Saturday, September 03, 2005

Accountability


President George W. Bush delivers remarks at Union Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church in New Orleans, La., Thursday, Jan. 15, 2004. The Administration today announced additional regulations that will help break down barriers to faith- and community-based charities and will continue to look for opportunities to partner with effective social service organizations that are helping the most vulnerable Americans. White House photo by Eric Draper

Maybe, every picture does tell a story. I'll say it one more time. It's all about accountability.

"Potential is nothing; performance is everything." Bud Wilkinson

This is turning out to be another one of those, "gee, nobody told me things were going to be so bad, and even if they had, I had my head so far up my ass I was fighting for air myself," moments.

For those who are into hero worship, and want another 'perspective', check out Fox News. They will make you feel far better than I ever could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home