Monday, August 08, 2005

If I Only Had a Brain

Anonymous left this comment on my last posting.

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field. Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day. Hope to hear from you soon!


At first, I was insulted. I am custom made from head to toe. What's to improve?

Meanwhile, I was still thinking. No tests, books, or exams? I wonder if they have a Summer special on Ph.D's? Buy three get one free. I've always wanted to be recognized as a polymath.

I feel like the Scare Crow in The Wizard of Oz about to set off on the yellow brick road with Dorothy and Toto.

Somebody, hide my cell phone until the mood passes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home