Saturday, May 21, 2005

Music

I think Cuppa passed the music baton to me, so here goes.

Total volume of music on my computer?

None, but I have been thinking about loading some one of these days.

The last CD I bought?

The two volume "Hollies Greatest Hits". Mega-awesome!

Song playing right now?

"Clap for the Wolfman". I'm listening to the " 'Guess Who' Greatest Hits" CD.

Five songs I listen to a lot or mean a lot to me (in no particular order)?

These are five songs I download on the Pippin's jukebox every now and then. "I like the beat and they are easy to dance to, so I give them a 98."

"Stupid Girl" by Garbage.
"Destination Unknown" by Missing Persons.
"Our Lips are Sealed" by the Fun Boy Three.
"Emporer's New Clothes" by Sinead O'Connor.
"I Wonder What's She Doing Tonight?" by Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart.
"Animal" by Def Lepard.
"Talk Dirty to Me" by Poison.

That's seven songs. I cheated. I always cheat when answering music quizzes.

Which five people are you passing this baton to, and why?

I don't know. Maybe President Bush, Dick Cheney, Rummy, Condi, and the Bush Twins. I want to find out if they are Garbage or Missing Persons fans. I count the Bush Twins as one person.

Seriously, I'd like to see what Jean-Francois and Curtis have to say if they have the time.

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Cuppa said...

This sure made me smile. Thanks for my chuckle of the day. The Bush twins are one person!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home