Sunday, December 03, 2006

Do the right thing

Damn, it is cold here this morning. Do the right thing. Stay warm. Block the forbidding frozen vista of concrete, steel asphalt, and glass from the mind’s eye.

My vices and follies cause my woes and cares. That is an agreeable and fortunate circumstance, for I would not like it if chance or forces I cannot control caused them. I recall the admonition in the Spike Lee movie: do the right thing. Yes, of course: I will be a better man for it, and things might turn out better.

Damn, the coffee tastes good this morning. Really, I mean it.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Cuppa said...

Coffee tastes good here too. MMMM!
Cold but sunny skies greeted us this morning and I am loving the sunshine after all the rain we had. I am sure the sunshine is helping the coffee taste all the better.

We will do the right thing and stay warm today even if we go out and walk in the cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home