Monday, November 13, 2006

Sports. Why not?

After being a shut in on Saturday and most of Sunday because of being on a three-week terror and being sick as a dog all last week, I ventured out to the local bar tonight to watch the Bears vs. Giants game. The Bears won 38 to 20. The back breaker was a 108-yard return by the Bears on a field goal attempt that fell short in the fourth quarter.

Good teams find a way to win. I am back to believing this might be the Bears year. However, lots of good football is left to be played. I’m not planning Super Bowl weekend just yet.

By the way, I won a bet last night on the Wake Forest vs. Florida St. game. Wake Forest was a 9.5 underdog despite their record. Wake won 30-0, or something like that. I usually never bet college football, but Wake seemed too good to pass up.

I bet on Arsenal against Liverpool on hunch in today’s game. Arsenal won 3 to nil. I got the broadcast of the game this morning on FoxSoccerChannel, for which I was very thankful.

I’m three and oh for the weekend. Life is good. I needed it. At least as far as sports betting goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home