Monday, April 10, 2006

Don't get out much anymore

I don't go to the big pundit blogs, right or left, much anymore--not that there aren't some good ones out there. Sometimes I check out Michelle Malkin's blog just for a goof. She's almost as good as Ann Coulter at throwing raw meat to the *I love Bush* crowd.

She's absolutely livid over the immigration protesters taking to the streets in force. I'm sure the news that Chirac has knuckled under to the massive protests in France has her running scared. Politicians forced to act according to the wishes of their constituencies must chill to her to the bone.

She's definitely on the ass-end of the immigration debate now that debating time is over. The proletariat doesn't seem to be as docile as expected.

4 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Edie said...

:) But she's such a babe, how could she be wrong? When the damsels are in distress, we are on to something.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Edie,

Two doses of Michelle in one day. I need to start living a better life.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Edie said...

But here's a question I would like to eventually include in a "tagging": Will Malkin be convicted? Coulter? O'Reilly? Hannity? Need I elaborate? Personally, I don't have the temper or stomach to follow their crimes...

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Edie,

Short answer: probably not.

I agree with you about the temper and stomach. It's ugly theater. They try not to show it, but they don't like or respect each other much. I suppose it is the mirror effect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home