Thursday, October 20, 2005

TV Choices

I really want to watch some TV tonight. My cable company keeps whittling down my choices, but I refuse to pay extra for the premium stuff. I will pay extra once I have nothing but shopping channels, but not a minute sooner.

Tonight Dances With Wolves and Julia both start at the same time. I really like both those movies.

I have 12 minutes to decide. One of my strategies in life is never to make a decision unless I have to.

12 minutes is excruciating. Now, it's 11 minutes. I'm perspiring from the stress.

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Buy the iPod!! Now that's stress. :)

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

AC,

I know the IPod thing has really put you through the wringer. I'd break the box open and start using it if I were you.

I am trying a new strategy when I think of an impulse buy. Before I hit the complete my order button on the computer screen, I work a couple of Sudoku puzzles. It's worked twice for me when I have been on Amazon.com

I watched Julia and then watched the end of Dances With Wolves. I guess I saw one and a half movies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home