Monday, April 25, 2005

The Dog Did Not Eat My Homework

I was a bad boy. I did not write anything for my blog this weekend. That does not mean I have not been thinking about things to write in my blog. My blog is a toilet for the excrement of my mind. My blog does not suffer from a dearth of material.

The dog did not eat my homework. I have been learning a new vocabulary, new ideas, and new arguments so that I may profitably read certain contemporary philosophers of whose work, I am embarrassed to say, I have not read much and generally have not understand.

However, I’ve been working hard this winter to rectify the situation. I put my new set of tools to the test this weekend. I profitably read many articles I did not understand before. My many weeks of hard work are finally paying off.

I stroll in the garden of ideas. I am an independent thinker of sorts, dilettante though I am. Why use my freedom for something other than the eclectic?

When we arrive at understanding and knowledge, we achieve a catharsis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home