Tuesday, July 18, 2006

You can't beat fun at the summit

You have to love President Bush. Don't you?

The big news this week is that he said shit while the microphone was still on. We are all relieved that he did not say mother fucking assholes or something even more unseemly such as cocksuckers. Of course, this is a family blog so we would never use words like that here.

What I found interesting though is his comment at the G-8 that he wished that his peers (?) were not so long winded because he had something to do that night after the meeting and needed to get home.

The other thing I liked was his back rub of German Chancellor Angela Merkel. I am sure Jacques Chirac and the rest of the boys were relieved about that.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger -epm said...

"We are all relieved that he did not say..."

Not me... I'm actually disappointed. Would've been a hoot.

I don't even get the whole bruhaha over the "shit" utterance. I was more put off by Bush popping goobers (or whatever) in his mouth and talking with his mouth full. Add that to his other borish antics and you got one be bucket of embarrassment.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home